Protect Options will repair the product purchased under this warranty with new, used or rebuilt parts, free of charge in the U.S.A. for the period of time specified on the warranty purchased from the date of original purchase in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship. This warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty performance is rendered.
This warranty is void if the product is:
- Damaged through negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
- Modified or repaired by anyone other than Protect Options authorized service center personnel.
- Damaged due to connection to the equipment of other manufacturers or improper power sources.
Specifically excluded from the warranty are:
- Damage to the system due to parts of other manufacturers added to or connected to the product.
- Damage or improper operation of the product caused by customer abuse, negligence, or failure to follow operating instructions provided with the product.
- All consumable items; such as batteries, ac adapters, power cords, screen protection films, logo badges, labels, cleaning cloths, carry cases, manuals, cables, straps, belts, holsters, tethers, and harnesses and any other options and accessories not listed above or covered under a separate warranty.
- Failures related to the product operating system, hard drive image, software setup, software program, virus, other program(s) or file(s) on the hard drive or in any computer memory location.
- Failures due to BIOS settings or changes, as well as any cosmetic or physical damage to the unit.
- Failures which result from alteration, accident, misuse, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the unit, abuse, neglect, installation, maladjustment of consumer controls, improper maintenance or modification, not in accordance with product use instructions.
- Any unit or device with a missing or altered model number or serial number label.
- Any missing doors or port covers.
- Damage which occurs in shipment.
- Any costs incurred in shipping the product to Protect Options.
- Any cosmetic damage.
- Third Party Hardware or software purchased at the time of original sale and shipped with the Notebook will retain the warranty of the original manufacturer and not be increased nor decreased in warranty period length by this document.
- Damage that is attributable to acts of God or Nature.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IS NONTRANSFERRABLE.
PROTECT OPTIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED HEREIN). WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Under no circumstances shall Protect Options be liable for any loss, direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this system. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. However, you may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Protect Options Warranty Coverage - Overview
Your Protect Options Warranty will cover a mechanical or electrical failure of your Product during normal usage, as well as any other defects in materials and workmanship. Depending on the Product and failure circumstances, if your Product is covered by the Protect Options Warranty, we will either repair your Product or provide you with a replacement Product of equal or better features and functionality. The Protect Options Warranty does not cover repair or replacement of the Product for normal wear and tear, accidental or intentional damage (such as damage from drops and liquid damage or abuse), theft, loss, cosmetic damage and/or other damage that does not affect unit functionality. However, we will repair such damage for an additional fee, if we can. The Protect Options Warranty also does not cover software issues or accessories and parts that are meant to be replaced by the consumer, such as external batteries and ink cartridges, but does cover internal, non-removable batteries, such as iPod batteries. We will assist you to determine whether your issue is covered by the Protect Options Warranty. If we determine that your Product is in working condition or is not covered by the Protect Options Warranty, we will return the item to you or dispose of it at your request.
Protect Options Warranty CoverageYour warranty coverage starts from the moment your product is delivered. Protect Options warrants to you that your Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Protect Options also warrants to you that it will convey good title to the Product sold hereunder. If your Product requires service under the Protect Options Warranty, depending on your product and the failure circumstances, Protect Options will either repair your Product or provide you with a replacement Product of equal or better features and functionality.
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROTECT OPTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST TIME, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT OR FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE TO YOUR PRODUCT.